McDonald Pest Control: Protecting your Family and Property Since 1978!

termite inspection

If you are buying, selling, or financing a house, you will most likely need a WDI (Wood Destroying Insect) Report.  This document is given after a termite (and other wood destroying insects) inspection is completed for your home.  Your mortgage company or real estate agent will notify you if this document is required.  We can provide you with a prompt inspection and get you on your way to owning your new home!  Call 601-656-8208 today to request your WDI inspection and report!

The Best in Pests!